HD 1080P Video Capture – 高清視頻采集卡 – S06103
The ezcap282 HD 1080P Video Capture is a box that records and streams your gameplay up to 1080P. Designed specifically for game lovers, this size capture device comes with on-board H.264 hardware encoder, which guarantees lower CPU usage and smaller file size even for full HD footages, not to mention the file format is extremely easy to work with for post-editing and uploading. The HDMI pass-through function guarantees smooth HD gaming experience even while recording. On top of that, it can be directly connected to streaming platforms; you can even add live commentary when streaming up. From now on, sharing your legendary matches is no longer a dream.
ezcap282 HD 1080P Video Capture provides the flexible connectivity with HDMI,Component and Composite inputs, which makes it applicable to all the mainstream gaming platforms, including Xbox 360 & One, PlayStation 3 & 4 Wii U. Even better, it’s no PC enquired, Simply One click on the Record Button, 1080p recording is done right away.
– 1080P recording with one click, no PC required. Easy to use, no any set-up. You just click RECORD button to record your gameplay.
– More video input choice: HDMI, Component Video, Composite Video. With 1080P HDMI Passthrough, you can playing HD gameplay when you’re recording it. Also with MIC in, can record voice with game together.
– With 1080P HDMI pass through, you can play HD gameplay when you’re recording it.
– Portable design – 140(L) × 74(W) × 23(H) mm,bring it out of your room and share the gameplay and fun with your friends anywhere.
– Both USB Flash Disk and SD Card – more memories choice!
– With RTC(Real Time Clock) function, manage recording files easily.
– Good Heat-dissipation design: the large areas of tiny holes ensure the stability of device for longterm operation and greater the raliability and longer service life.
– Included video editing software, you can do editing and converting easily!
– ezcap282 HD 1080P Video Capture
– Component/Composite video audio connection adapter
– Power supply adapter – Mini USB, 5V/2A
– Video editing software CD
HD capture FAQ:
1, Working with PS4:
PS4 has disabled HDCP for firmware 1.7 or later, so use can easily record game play with ezcap HD VIDEO CAPTURE.
Update firmware to 1.7 or later:
Go settings—System disable “Enable HDCP” option:
Then connect PS4 to ezcap280 HD video capture with HDMI cable, you will see the game play picture pass thought on monitor, and you can record video now:
2, Working with PS3 through Component connection:
Because the HDMI out of PS3 has HDCP protection, so there is no way to connect it directly to ezcap280 with HDMI cable, so the first suggestion is to use component cable connection:
Go to the settings—Video output settings, choose “Component/D-Terminal”:
At the resolutions setting, make sure the “1080P” option is NOT be ticked, otherwise some game play (e.g. GT5) cannot be recorded by ezcap280.
3, Working with PS3 through HDMI connection:
If don’t have a component cable, and want to record with HDMI output, then you need a device such as a HDMI Splitter which can decode HDCP protection, and connect as following, you can record video when you get pass through on monitor:
SomeHDMI Splitter, HDMI TO AV/HDMI, HDMI/AV TO HDMI, HDMI TO HDMI +AUDIO,
scart/HDMI to HDMI , etc, this device can cancel HDCP protection.
4, Updating program for AUTOMATICAL STOPPING RECORDING – oct, 2014:
If your device stop recording automatically when you’re recording video, please update your program of your device following guide.
Download the program at first: –Please ask the seller for the latest firmware.
Then move into your USB disk.
Unconnect power with device, and plug the USB disk into USB port of device, then connect power with device.
The LED should flash afte few seconds, then become green, it means you finish the updating already.
Please check your recording again.