High Performance 3×1 HDMI Switch – Supports PIP, 4K×2K, 3D, Deep Color – S06157
This range of high performance HDMI switch provide four HDMI in to one HDMI output and supports PIP, 4K×2K, 3D, Deep Color. With its 3Gbps bandwidth and the additional features of the latest HDMI standards you can be sure of great HDMI SWITCH.
1. HDMI input signal switch to 1 HDMI sink device.
2. HDCP 1.4 protocol compliant.
3. 3D HDMI 1.4a video format support.
4. Support PIP (Picture in picture), contain 1 main picture and 3 sub-pictures.
5. 3D video support including Frame packing for all 3D formats up to a 297MHz TMDS clock.
6. Support display resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz,1080P@120Hz,and 1080P 3D@60Hz
7. Support deep color 30bit, 36bit, 48bit per pixel.
8. Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-true-HD/LPCM 7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.
1. HDMI Switch —————————————————————————— 1PCS
2. 5V1A DC Power Supply adaptor ——————————————————- 1PCS
3. Remote Controller ———————————————————————— 1PCS
4. Operation Manual ————————————————————————- 1PCS
1. Frequency Bandwidth 2.97Gbps
2. HDMI Switch Input Ports 3 x HDMI Female input port
3. HDMI Switch Output Ports 1 x HDMI Female output ports
4. Power Supply DC 5V 1A
5. ESD Protection Human Body Model: ± 8kV (air-gap discharge)
± 4kV (contact discharge)
6. Dimensions (mm) 65(W) X 118 (D) X 25 (H)
7. Weight 120g
8. Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
9. Storage Temperature -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
10. Relative Humidity 20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)
11. Power Consumption 1W
nOperation controls and Functions
1. POWER:This red LED illuminates when the device is connected with power supply.
2. SWITCH:Press this button to select the input source.
3. IR:Remote control signal receive.
4. OUTPUT LED:this green LED illuminate when TV plug in over HDMI cable.
5. INPUT LED:Thesebi-color LED describe corresponding status. That green illuminate indicates that the signal has plus in and has been selected, that red illuminate indicates that the signal has plus in bus has not been selected,LED get dark indicates that the signal has not plus in.
1. HDMI INPUT:This slot is where you connect the HDMI source output from DVD, PS3.
2. HDMI OUTPUT:HDMI signal output, connect to TV over a HDMI cable.